Last updated: (4/25/2020)
Cal-Hi Sports (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.calhisports.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Information Collection And Use
You can browse the Calhisports.com web site at anytime without revealing any personal information about yourself. There are, however, several areas on our web site where we collect personal information from you on a voluntary basis. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, email address, or credit card that is not otherwise publicly available (“Consumer PII” or “PII”). This information helps us serve you better by enabling us:
- to process and fulfill your requests for products and services
- to solicit your opinions and other feedback
- to conduct research
- to customize the advertising and content you see
- to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients
We may collect personal information at the following times:
- when you register to receive communications from this website or any website owned by the owner of Calhisports.com.
- when you seek information or apply for products and services offered through this website or any website owned by the owner of Calhisports.com.
- when you enter promotions or sweepstakes offered by this website or any website owned by the owner of Calhisports.com.
- when you provide personal information to us through feedback, survey, or other forms hosted on this site or any website owned by the owner of Calhisports.com.
- when you apply for a job with Calhisports.com.
Information Collection of California Minors
Calif. Bus. & Prof. Code §§ 22580-22582, California’s Privacy Rights for California Minors in the Digital World Act, also called the “eraser” bill, permits minors to remove, or to request and obtain removal of, content or information posted on an Internet Web site, online service, online application, or mobile application. It also prohibits an operator of a Web site or online service directed to minors from marketing or advertising to minors specified products or services that minors are legally prohibited from buying. The law also prohibits marketing or advertising certain products based on personal information specific to a minor or knowingly using, disclosing, compiling, or allowing a third party to do so.
Calhisportsprofiles.com publicly displays information about student-athletes 13 years of age or older for the use of profiling their athletic attributes to Site users and/or subscribers. Users, any other Website or third party, shall not use this information for any other purpose. Minors, or their parents/guardians, can request the removal of their profile at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on Calif. Bus. & Prof. Code §§ 22580-22582, CLICK HERE
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any junk mail, chain letter or spam or any other similar solicitation;
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate Cal-Hi Sports, a Cal-Hi Sports employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing);
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Cal-Hi Sports or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze user data. We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials.
Depending on how you want to be set up, Cookie declaration and consent should be controlled by Cal-OPPA/GDPR and can be turned off with some controlling software. Can work with you on an approach
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Your consent applies to the following domains: calhisportsprofiles.com, calhisports.com
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Cal-Hi Sports, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100 percent secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online and protect your information offline. Only employees or contractors who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. If you have any questions about the security of Calhisports.com, or need to contact us if you suspect a security breach, please e-mail us at email@example.com.